CHD Hosted Minting Node – 1 minting key – 300GB storage
INDIVIDUAL hosted MINTING-ENABLED nodes from CHD. Minting nodes can only run so many keys per machine, so these have to be a bit higher priced. Minting nodes come with 200GB of storage space by default. Check other subscription options for more space.
Monthly charge – starts after 5 DAY FREE TRIAL. Monthly renewals will take place on the day the subscription took place.
Have a Minting Node that is ALWAYS synchronized, and accessible from ANY machine with a connection to the internet.
THIS PACKAGES nodes are nodes that are allowed to have 1 minting key. if you need another minting key, check OTHER PACKAGE.
All CHD Hosted Nodes are guaranteed to be online barring unforeseen circumstances.
Multiple options are available for storage and minting key slots.
Simply choose the options that are right for your needs, and sign up, then you will be sent an email with configuration instructions.
Every CHD Hosted node includes EASY setup, simply add a new custom node to your Qortal UI, and select it. No further configuration required.
Every CHD Hosted node is secure access via SSL-enabled Qortal Core connectivity. All traffic to the nodes is encrypted.
Nodes have many options, be sure you select the package you would like with options you want with your node. CUSTOM node hosting options are also available, if you would like that please use CONTACT INFORMATION at the bottom of the page, and REACH OUT.
‘Basic’ Minting-enabled nodes include 200GB storage space total on the OS, and the ability to run ONE MINTING KEY.
options exist to increase storage space, and increase the number of minting keys from 1 to 2 allowed to be assigned. check other packages available for details.
Rules and Details:
- I will not use CHD nodes for anything I wouldn’t use my personal nodes for.
- CHD will never do anything on the node other than maintenance and verification that the agreed terms are being followed in regard to number of minting keys assigned.
- CHD will never check what the node is being used for, and has no responsibility for any of it. All data is my own responsibility and I agree to not attempt to make CHD liable for any issues regarding data published on CHD hosted nodes.
- CHD is not responsible for keeping my minting key assigned, nor for removing any additional minting keys assigned to any nodes that were not agreed in the original order.
- I will only attempt to assign the number of minting keys I agreed to, and I understand that CHD will remove any additional keys with no priority given to which one is removed.